Blue Skies: Robin Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Skies: Robin Williams

I guess this is off topic but I am so saddened by his passing... I feel the need to share my feelings..

Tragic end to a man who brought such joy to so many. His intense comedic genius was a pleasure to observe.. he was a national treasure to be sure.

I hope he finds the peace in the after life that eluded him while here.
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Blue Skies: Robin Williams

Yes "Blue Skies" to Robin Williams. May he find peace from the demons that chased him. Depression is greatly misdiagnosed as not being serious.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
      Yes "Blue Skies" to Robin Williams. May he find peace from the demons that chased him. Depression is greatly misdiagnosed as not being serious.
      Indeed, it is quite a serious disease, far less understood than I think anyone realizes.

I'll never forget when he and Jonathan Winters were together... two comic geniuses off in a world only they knew how to reach.. absolutely hilarious to watch.
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I just got home from work and they anounced it and i was shock and stuned couldnt belive it he is a comdy legend Shawn

Comment

Blue Skies indeed.
          I'm still in shock, he was my absolute-favorite comedian.

This still makes me laugh so, so hard!
          Robin Williams puts on one of the funniest golf standup comedy skits we have heard. Golf is understood to be difficult enough that we can all joke on each o...

Comment

I sure hope he escaped the demons and has peace at last. Having a bit of experience with depression, I can understand his pain. It seems most truly great artists, painters, writers, actors, comedians, have issues with substance abuse and depression. part of the genius equation I guess.
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Robin was a nice person who just wanted to make people laugh. He just could not talk about his own demons. He will be missed.

Frank C.:

Comment

I was almost going to sleep but I could not help to write this,...and I thank you Wayne to give me a place to do it.
                I was thinking and thinking about this man since the news, who did a lot to every people in the earth. And there was no way that anyone in the world could have lend him a hand. So much technicism, so much informatics could not avoid his tragic final.
                We have lost a great guy. I´m not a US citizen, but the legacy, the love he left behind goes beyond any country.
                I didn´t met him, just saw his movies and TV series, and that was enough to see that he was a great man.
                This moment hurts me a lot.
                God bless him.
                Sorry but I had to write this, few times I feel this way.

Comment

Working...
                X