Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great shots, and thanks for the tip

Robert -

All the shots you posted are great, though I share your disappointment over the timing of the Concorde takeoff. Who among us hasn't gone to a lot of trouble to set up a really special shot and then had one thing or another spoil all the planning? Still, in brighter light you wouldn't have seen the shock cones as well.

Thanks for sharing that tip about Neat Image Pro, Wayne. I'm going to add it to my digital darkroom for sure; I have dozens of low-light/high-ISO digital shots that will benefit immeasurably. I also noticed that they've posted a profile for my flatbed photo scanner, too.

I can see this is going to cost me a LOT of time, on top of the 60 bucks for the software ;-)
    SteveZ

Comment

More Concorde shots

I found this trove of high-res Concorde shots over at airliners.net:

The Concorde enthusiast sites are getting all in a lather over the last-ever revenue flights to JFK next Thursday and Heathrow next Friday. I hear one of the birds is flying back to JFK the following week, destined to become part of the floating air museum at the USS Intrepid, docked on the west side of Manhattan.
      SteveZ

Comment

Working...
      X