40 Days to Go - Lets Get The Party Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Days to Go - Lets Get The Party Started

40 days to go, the wonderful sounds that will fill our skies. Walking the pits, watching the races from hill, or down the back stretch. The sun beating down on us, dust, the smell of sage brush and of course Section 3. Taco Bell tacos for breakfast washed down with beer, and did I mention the babes of September

Last edited by Desertdawg; 08-01-2014, 12:52 PM.

Re: 40 Days to Go - Lets Get The Party Started

Been a few years, but I'm gonna make it to this party!

Comment

Whoa......nice photos 'dawg!!! Yeah, been goin' for years, but got a lot of my crew all fired up to go this year. As always, just love cruisin' the pits; nuthin' better than the smell of avgas,oil,wax and the blast of prop-wash.

Comment

Awwww the beer girl with pigtails again! I love you my name is Wild Bill!

Comment

NICE! I like the Spitfire mirror shot!
          Very creative!

Who's hand is that reaching for the Bombshell girl's um.... boob?!

Comment

The 'babes of September"...Now that's a thread I wanna see...Anyone wanna caption what Kerch might be thinking in this photo?
            Attached Files

Comment

Being as it's Kerch ( a firm believer in "there's a time and place for everything") and it's in the pits, he's probably thinking........'hmmm, I wonder just how much boost I can give the 'ol girl" ok guys, keep it clean.......the Merlin.

Comment

Great picture of Kirch that's a keeper. Picture was taken in Steadfast pits (2012) when Will won silver in the Yak. It was a real privilege to be a part of that team. I am looking forward to teaming up with Will with another plane in the near future.
                Last edited by Donald McMullin; 08-05-2014, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrace View Post
                  ...Anyone wanna caption what Kerch might be thinking in this photo?
                  Maybe the reason he's smiling is because what's on the back of her shirt ("Or in Kirch's room.").

Comment

Working...
                  X