• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Wayne Sagar

Originally posted by Jim58 View Post
    )))))HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE !!!

I'll Hoist one for you tonight
    I try to stay away from drinking beer on weekdays, these days, but hell, it's my damn birthday after all! I will hoist one your way as well, thanks again to everyone for helping make this site what it has been and is!

I have only told you five percent

Comment

LOL... damnit.. I hate it when a plan goes awry!! I was going to post under the user above (used to be a test user that I made sure everything worked for registered but not admin... anyway) Wuz gonna be a funny in reply to a post about how much money we made here at aafo (gag gag.... ) sumptin about Strega being bought, but someone let the cat outta the bag in another thread about Miss America...

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hope your B-day has gone well thus far!
        Sky Critter

Comment

Have a great birthday....!

Comment

Happy B-Day Wayne...............And thanks for creating this little corner of the universe for all of us to hang out in!

Kevin

Comment

Happy B'day Wayner!

I waited a while to post knowing it would take you some time to blow out all those candles. I'd ask how many but am sure I would not get an honest answer. I know the only way to know "for certain" is to cut off a limb and count the rings. Any preferrance as to which one?

Tom
              Mystical Power

Comment

Wayne
                Happy birthday, thank you for all of your effort to make this site what it is. See in Reno.

Comment

A day or two late, but Happy Birthday Wayne , see you in Reno
                  Russ
                  Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Originally posted by Race#21 View Post
                    Happy B'day Wayner!

I waited a while to post knowing it would take you some time to blow out all those candles. I'd ask how many but am sure I would not get an honest answer. I know the only way to know "for certain" is to cut off a limb and count the rings. Any preferrance as to which one?

Tom
                    Crap Tom, I know you know, that the only true way to date me is by hyper physics and carbon dating of my waste excrement... but, again, as you and I know, given the propensity of some of us to deposit such matter under opponents aircraft, that this is an area of discussion best left to a far later date...

I love you Tom, like a twin brother from a different mother! Every day at Reno without seeing your ugly mug is a day of frustration!

I'll never forget 2001 being stuck out there with nothing to do but polish airplanes and party for a week.. I remember you going absolutely stir crazy by day three..

Good times!
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by 3dWrightBrother View Post
                      A day or two late, but Happy Birthday Wayne , see you in Reno
                      Russ
                      Hey Russ.. was good seeing you at PRS! Cool to watch you as a part of the races! You're one of the good one's Russ! Thanks for being my friend!

Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                      X