Happy Birthday Wayne Sagar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Wayne Sagar

"Happy Birthday" Wayne. Have a good one & thanks for all the years for us Air Race Fans for having this web site.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Happy Birthday Wayne Sagar

Enjoy your day Wayne.

Happy Birthday Song: http://HappyBirthdayPuppet.comHappy Birthday Old Fart and Best Wishes on your Birthday!Be sure to check out Happy Birthday Puppet's othe...

I'll hoist couple in your honor today.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Wayne. Tilt one back on me!

And thanks for all you do for all of us...much appreciated!
      Owen Ashurst
      Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
      http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Ditto.
        Happy Birthday from NAG.

Comment

I heard that with all the money Wayne has made from AAFO, his wife went and bought him Miss America and Strega as a little birthday present.

Happy birthday Wayne. Thanks again for hosting us nutballs in our collective air racing addiction.
          '71 S.D.1000, '85-'91,'94',95,'97-'99,'02,'04,'06,'08,'10,'13,'14 NCAR.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Wayne!

Comment

Happy birthday, Wayne! Every year I'm reminded (more and more...) just how dang long I've been reading and enjoying this site. I forget exactly, but it had to be circa 1995. Heck, the "new" forum software pegs my join date at 10 years ago! Thanks very much, and enjoy the blessings of another year!

Comment

Happy birthday Wayne! Thanks for keeping this site going and giving us a place to feed our passion! CHEERS! See you in 44 days.........
                "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Wayne, you have operated and maintained a top-notch site for ALL to come and vent, talk, trash-talk, speculate, spread rumors, post pictures, share videos, and just plain share the sport in which we all love. I thank you for the good times and the bad times, as this is the one and only site I check multiple times throughout the day to get my "fix."

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, and Wayne, have one hell of a happy birthday; you deserve it!
                  "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Happy Birthday wayne sir

Comment

Have a good one!

Frank C.

Comment

Wayne, I hope you have the best Happy Birthday ever.
                        You canīt imagine how you fill my race fan side keeping this forum!
                        Thank you a lot, and I wish you many more happy years to come.

Comment

Hey Wayne...... Did I ever tell you the story about what a good goat would do?
                          Happy Birthday my friend and see you for an adult beverage in the box. !!

Comment

)))))HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE !!!

I'll Hoist one for you tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal1 View Post
                              Hey Wayne...... Did I ever tell you the story about what a good goat would do?
                              Happy Birthday my friend and see you for an adult beverage in the box. !!
                              LOL!!

Thanks for the B Day wishes from everyone.. Can't believe I'm 63, and ten years ago, I had no hair, no mustache, was on my way to weighing about 150lbs (normally 180+- a "few" lbs.. and here I still am... server and site still alive and all of you having fun here.. dammy, that's a pretty good birfday present right there I think..

I will, sir, take you up on that invite! "there no sweeter than OPB!" (dunno where that came from, I may have invented it...)
                              I have only told you five percent

Comment

Working...
                              X