Precious Metal Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precious Metal Website

This is to let everybody here at AAFO.com that Team Precious Metal now has an actual website. Its a basic site at this point, and will evolve over time. There are a few photos, a few pages with a small amount of text and information- but those are place holders for more content to be added later. Its part of a larger, overall program to promote both the team and sport. The intention is to excite, educate and organize the public into enjoying the sport of Air Racing through our Team. Current news for the Team will still appear on the Facebook page. (You are not required to be a Facebook member to view the contents). I am aware the mobile version isn't working well yet. (It was fine on my own phone, but seemingly nobody else's!).

The site can be found at: http://www.airraceteam.com/

Re: Precious Metal Website

Added it to my Aviation favorites folder.

Keep up the fan friendly efforts, really appreciated on this end.

Go Precious Metal Go!!!!!!

Last edited by Desertdawg; 07-21-2014, 08:24 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Ditto. On the Favorite tab.

And BTW, thanks very much for the plug to the Pylon Judges. On behalf of my entire crew of 120+ judges, that is much appreciated. If it's of interest and can be worked out, I'd welcome a few PM folks on Home Pylon during quals or early heat action.

Best of luck and thanks again for the "Atta Boys."

Cheers,
      Owen Ashurst
      Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
      http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Air Judge View Post
        Ditto. On the Favorite tab.

And BTW, thanks very much for the plug to the Pylon Judges. On behalf of my entire crew of 120+ judges, that is much appreciated. If it's of interest and can be worked out, I'd welcome a few PM folks on Home Pylon during quals or early heat action.

Best of luck and thanks again for the "Atta Boys."

Cheers,
        I'm glad you like the mention. There are so many people behind the scenes that it takes to make this Race happen, and they get far less appreciation than they deserve. I'll touch base with you about team members getting a chance to make a trip out to the Home Pylon...that is appreciated from our camp!

Comment

Working...
        X