First timers advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First timers advice

Box seats, you get pit passes, up front parking and cooler delivery, you have your own chow, snacks and beverages, and good seats. You can always drink and gamble on another trip, or stay a day or two after and do your thing. Get to bed at a decent time and spend the whole day at the track, if possible get there for Thursday and Friday, weekend is not enough. As Wayne said Circus-Circus is great, we've been going since 1974 and stayed in about every hotel in town, some long gone.
    Enjoy, Ron

Comment

Thanks A lot everyone. I will certainly take all your advice into account as I make my Itenerary. I cant wait to hear the roar as its been described a thousand times as everyone comes hauling the mail down the valley of speed. I cant wait, and Thanks a million!!!!

Comment

Be sure to go by the NAG shack in the pits to visit Betty and Friends and get a membership. They also have timing sheets for all the classes which are invaluable.
        "Lighten Up Francis....."

Comment

Thank you, BT.

Renew your membership and get a cookie. First time members get a free patch or decal.
          See you in Reno.

Comment

Working...
          X