Where Are All The Crazy Rumors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where Are All The Crazy Rumors?

I heard they rebuilt the Super Corsair Bud Light & naming it "Sani-Hut" but of course they ran out of TP while redoing the wings so maybe next year if they can find another TP sponsor.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Well............I didn't want to say this, but I have it on good authority from a friends uncle on his mothers side, that his next door neighbor overheard a conversation between a couple of guys at the airport,that a new race engine is being prepared for the Bear.....they even managed to post a picture of it in the National Enquirer..........because Enquiring minds want to know.

Do you guys want to know? http://www.aafo.com/hangartalk/showt...ved-The-R-8720

If this pans out, it just might be the ticket for my racing "Cub"
      Brian

PS: Don't tell anyone though, I don't want to start any rumors.
      Last edited by supercub; 07-19-2014, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Have you all noticed how mellow Wayne has been?

I heard a rumor the reason is that he's given up beer and brats for Ensure and cream of wheat. Bed time comes at 9:00pm after warm milk and cookies. No more 2 am posts.

Comment

I heard the Tacition Gravity Beam is a no-go. Testing showed that even short exposure within 1000 yards renders a person sterile, so repeated laps past the crowd would mean no more future air race fans...

Wayne should still be up and posting at 2:00 a.m., isn't that about Depends renewal interval?
          Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
          airplanenutleo@gmail.com
          thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Who was it that said team Rare Bear has painted Britney Spears on the nose, singing "OOPS, I did it again"
            Last edited by toldjaso; 07-21-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
              Have you all noticed how mellow Wayne has been?

I heard a rumor the reason is that he's given up beer and brats for Ensure and cream of wheat. Bed time comes at 9:00pm after warm milk and cookies. No more 2 am posts.
              In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.
              Give up my me beer 'n brats for some concoction of wheat and water?

Been drinkin' ensure via tube, then mouth for years (on and off now) try it... you might like it...

LuvLuv
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X