Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Team Precious Metal - T-Shirts for 2014

In 2012 you had some blue t-shirts, I bought 1

In 2013 the purple and yellow ones which were hot. I bought 2 each.

I like the bright colors. For 2014 how about adding orange, I bet it will be a great seller expecially when you consider Section 3 goes nuts for orange :-)

Re: Hey Team Precious Metal - T-Shirts for 2014

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
    In 2012 you had some blue t-shirts, I bought 1

In 2013 the purple and yellow ones which were hot. I bought 2 each.

I like the bright colors. For 2014 how about adding orange, I bet it will be a great seller expecially when you consider Section 3 goes nuts for orange :-)

Your input is duly noted, this season's tee shirts were a subject of discussion just this morning!

Comment

There have been some great shirts and some really really awful shirts in my tenure. The current PM shirts are darn good.

The first year that guy who does the three view drawing shirts showed up I knew that it would shake up the shirt scene, and it has. Generally speaking it's been a long time since I have seen a truly bad shirt. It would be great if we could do a photo tour of shirts through the years. (I mean team shirts, not that RARA poop)

Critical Mass had great shirts.

I propose a contest to see who can post a picture of the coolest team shirt they have.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus View Post
        There have been some great shirts and some really really awful shirts in my tenure. The current PM shirts are darn good.

The first year that guy who does the three view drawing shirts showed up I knew that it would shake up the shirt scene, and it has. Generally speaking it's been a long time since I have seen a truly bad shirt. It would be great if we could do a photo tour of shirts through the years. (I mean team shirts, not that RARA poop)

Critical Mass had great shirts.

I propose a contest to see who can post a picture of the coolest team shirt they have.

"The" coolest? How about some of the coolest? I don't want to have to choose:

1998 Miss Ashley II/Courtaulds Aerospace
        1994 Platinum Plus
        1991 All Coast Super Corsair (scan is dark...it's a royal blue shirt)
        1988 Mr. Awesome

And last but certainly not least....Customized Ruby.
        Attached Files

Comment

A few Section 3 people have some one off PM shirts designed by Big Jim. Just so you know. Only 10 were made, and 5 went to Section 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
            A few Section 3 people have some one off PM shirts designed by Big Jim. Just so you know. Only 10 were made, and 5 went to Section 3.
            MINIONS!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X