Thread: Race Planes??

Default Race Planes??

Will Czech Mate be there this year? Did they get her fixed?
    What about Rod Lewis and one or more of his F-7's Tigercats.......will they be there?
    Will 232 be there?
    I know it's early, but does it look like we'll have a full field of Unlimiteds this year?

From what I'm reading, seems to be somewhat of a "rebirth" of Reno this year. Record turnout for PRS, military planes returning, sounds like it's adding up to be a great year. Can't wait!
    Brian

Default Re: Race Planes??

Quote Originally Posted by supercub View Post
    Will Czech Mate be there this year? Did they get her fixed?
    What about Rod Lewis and one or more of his F-7's Tigercats.......will they be there?
    Will 232 be there?
    I know it's early, but does it look like we'll have a full field of Unlimiteds this year?

From what I'm reading, seems to be somewhat of a "rebirth" of Reno this year. Record turnout for PRS, military planes returning, sounds like it's adding up to be a great year. Can't wait!
    Brian
    Talked with Sherman, he said they would have her there! I asked about the gear deal, damage has been fixed and she's ready to fly.

I've had a saying for a long time, "this will be the best RENO ever" and, as always, through thick and thin, it will be!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Default Re: Race Planes??

Rod should be back with the Tigercat. He was dealing with a wee bit of an oil rig fire last year.