Race Planes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Planes??

Will Czech Mate be there this year? Did they get her fixed?
    What about Rod Lewis and one or more of his F-7's Tigercats.......will they be there?
    Will 232 be there?
    I know it's early, but does it look like we'll have a full field of Unlimiteds this year?

From what I'm reading, seems to be somewhat of a "rebirth" of Reno this year. Record turnout for PRS, military planes returning, sounds like it's adding up to be a great year. Can't wait!
    Brian

Re: Race Planes??

Originally posted by supercub View Post
    Will Czech Mate be there this year? Did they get her fixed?
    What about Rod Lewis and one or more of his F-7's Tigercats.......will they be there?
    Will 232 be there?
    I know it's early, but does it look like we'll have a full field of Unlimiteds this year?

From what I'm reading, seems to be somewhat of a "rebirth" of Reno this year. Record turnout for PRS, military planes returning, sounds like it's adding up to be a great year. Can't wait!
    Brian
    Talked with Sherman, he said they would have her there! I asked about the gear deal, damage has been fixed and she's ready to fly.

I've had a saying for a long time, "this will be the best RENO ever" and, as always, through thick and thin, it will be!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Race Planes??

Rod should be back with the Tigercat. He was dealing with a wee bit of an oil rig fire last year.

Comment

Working...
      X