New Race Class / Tunica Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Race Class / Tunica Style

OK, OK,. I was a little enthusiastic / less than enthusiastic about "electric", my bad? HoooNOOO. But Jeff Landers that pulled off Tunica in '05 suggested a "Crop Duster" race for the next "Annual" airrace at Tunica (#2) to be held in '06 (oops). What a great idea thou... Cats, Thrushes, Wagons, Trucks, Dromadiers, Ayers, Pawnees, a few offs, and throw in an AN-2 as well. Rules are that all must have operating spray eq, carry a min. of 100 gallons of (whole) milk. Course would be "Show line" figure eight, right to left, around pylon #8 to the West and pylon #1 to the East, between Home Pylon (North line) and the show line (South line), (No further out from the spectators & section #3 than that). Milk on to the start and milk back on by the checkered flag. If a competitor does'nt "Milk It" he's put out to pasture and the next one that does wins. What think???

Tom
    Mystical Power

Re: New Race Class / Tunica Style

Dammy Tom, I think you've frickin nailed it man!

Wasn't Tunica a blast!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey don't forget about "Piper Cub" Race

Comment

I love it!!! Say....Isn't Model Dairy a sponsor of the races?

Comment

I think they forgot

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
            Hey don't forget about "Piper Cub" Race
            Cub race. You crack me up. They still have the Cub fly in at Lompoc or Santa Ynez (I think it's Lompton and they just make a pass over SY). When you hear them coming, you still have time to casually wander into the house and select the gear with which to photograph them as they crawl by.
            No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
            http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Originally posted by Race#21 View Post
              OK, OK,. I was a little enthusiastic / less than enthusiastic about "electric", my bad? HoooNOOO. But Jeff Landers that pulled off Tunica in '05 suggested a "Crop Duster" race for the next "Annual" airrace at Tunica (#2) to be held in '06 (oops). What a great idea thou... Cats, Thrushes, Wagons, Trucks, Dromadiers, Ayers, Pawnees, a few offs, and throw in an AN-2 as well. Rules are that all must have operating spray eq, carry a min. of 100 gallons of (whole) milk. Course would be "Show line" figure eight, right to left, around pylon #8 to the West and pylon #1 to the East, between Home Pylon (North line) and the show line (South line), (No further out from the spectators & section #3 than that). Milk on to the start and milk back on by the checkered flag. If a competitor does'nt "Milk It" he's put out to pasture and the next one that does wins. What think???

Tom
              OK, OK, I'm flogg'in the issue but the Ag-racer is almost ready for this new class @ Reno 2014?...Name is stenciled on; "Cat-Man-doo". "G" meter installed and tested. Tow hook also in place to help the competetion keep up. 6101-12, good to go (yea, yea, T-6's arn't the only ones who's prop tips break the sound barrior). Pix by end of week.
              Last edited by Race#21; 07-09-2014, 05:05 PM.
              Mystical Power

Comment

We cub guys could carry a 1/2 gallon milk carton and pour it out with the door open.......same effect. What a crowd thriller that would be
                Brian

Comment

Working...
                X