Tsunami Donated to Flight Expo Inc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsunami Donated to Flight Expo Inc

Probably mostly just a paper work change, but it looks like Tsunami is now part of Flight Expo, Inc

Below is a great (although long) Skip Holm presentation on Tsunami. I was surprised to hear that him say that Miss Ashley II was second fastest of all the racers he has flown behind Tsunami. Oh what could have been...

Random Air Blog

Re: Tsunami Donated to Flight Expo Inc

"I was surprised to hear that him say that Miss Ashley II was second fastest of all the racers he has flown behind Tsunami. Oh what could have been..."

Concerning MAII's speed, I think that Skip was talking about her speed at altitude. The Lear wing is in it's aerodynamic sweet spot at high altitude and high subsonic/transonic speeds (from what I've read).

Kevin

Comment

Re: Tsunami Donated to Flight Expo Inc

Originally posted by FuryFan View Post
      "I was surprised to hear that him say that Miss Ashley II was second fastest of all the racers he has flown behind Tsunami. Oh what could have been..."

Concerning MAII's speed, I think that Skip was talking about her speed at altitude. The Lear wing is in it's aerodynamic sweet spot at high altitude and high subsonic/transonic speeds (from what I've read).

Kevin
      That makes sense. Miss Ashley II might have done very well in 15KM record. Hopefully we will get to see what Tsunami is capable of some day.
      Random Air Blog

Comment

Working...
      X