Just showed up on "Barnstormers.com"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just showed up on "Barnstormers.com"

CASSUTT IIIM - IF1 RACE 99 • FOR SALE BY PROUD OWNER • International Formula 1 Race 99 "Margaret June" ex John Hall's "Bullitt" ex David Morss's "Cool Runnings" reluctantly for sale. Raced at Reno in 2013 and the Team is committed to the IF1 race in Spain this May. Can be sold in Spain or on return to USA. Pictures and videos online, look around. Aircraft based at Warbird Adventures in Kissimmee, Florida. Engine was a "blank cheque" Lycon from previous owner. Rebuilt by Don George 2013; top overhaul 2014. Two Twisted Composites props. Will ONLY be sold to someone who will RACE in Formula 1. • MARGARET JUNE AIR RACING • Contact Kent L. Cassels - KISM, Owner - located Kissimmee, FL USA • Telephone: 954 801-9032 . • Posted April 28, 2014 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad • View Larger Pictures
    Mystical Power

Re: Just showed up on "Barnstormers.com"

Dan's flight from a week or so ago.

Comment

A fine fine aircraft. I noticed in his Ebay ad he mentioned it needed an interior. Looks perfect to me.

Comment

Originally posted by wyhdah View Post
        A fine fine aircraft. I noticed in his Ebay ad he mentioned it needed an interior. Looks perfect to me.
        I agree, Kent put a lot of effort into her getting ready for last season. Working on small details like hardware and the like. She is in great condition, and it will be a shame to see her leave the hangar....come on Florida Lotto!

Comment

I was talking about the NXT but I agree about Kent's plane. It's perfect and fast. He had a good run last year and he didn't even know how to fly it the first of last year. Great plane for someone.

Comment

Working...
          X