4 and a half months from now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 and a half months from now.

Kinda slow here. Any news out there? Come-on, give us some sugar. Tickle-us Elmo. Anyone know what teams are planning to attend? Know anyone not coming for sure? Spill yer guts, we are all going to sleep out here on the fenceline. Toss us a bone. We hunger.......
    '71 S.D.1000, '85-'91,'94',95,'97-'99,'02,'04,'06,'08,'10,'13,'14 NCAR.

Re: 4 and a half months from now.

Pretty sure Precious Metal will be there this year. Hopefully earlier this year. I had a lot of fans ask me if all that was staged and also if we were sandbagging. I wish!

Our under the cowl stuff is off at the machine shop when it gets back we might have some cool things to talk about. We hope to do some testing over the summer on some go faster goodies. I think we are done for now on any major airframe mods but we will be cleaning up some areas we think will improve drag. The tailwheel is rebuilt and reinstalled for those interested in regular maintenance items.

We will be driving a support vehicle out this year, 42 hours each way, that will help with prep and parts.

We had a lot of fans come by and ask questions last year, some even got the skinny on what we might be doing this year, continue to come by and ask we love to answer what we can let out!

I'm sure we will have more to talk about after PM is up and running in the following days. Keep checking with our FB page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Preci...71055266243368 or check back here if you don't Facebook.

Griffon Power

Comment

Originally posted by planecrazy2 View Post
      Kinda slow here. Any news out there? Come-on, give us some sugar. Tickle-us Elmo. Anyone know what teams are planning to attend? Know anyone not coming for sure? Spill yer guts, we are all going to sleep out here on the fenceline. Toss us a bone. We hunger.......
      I'd sure like to know how 232/September Fury is doing...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyKidChris View Post
        I'd sure like to know how 232/September Fury is doing...
        Engine is on and she should be flight testing soon from what I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
          Engine is on and she should be flight testing soon from what I hear.
          Is 232 in Chino? Any chance it will fly by the airshow?
          Random Air Blog

Comment

Working...
          X