Rare Bear Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Bear Jacket

Moving to the tropics soon Zero chance of wearing this jacket in the next 10 to 15 years and by then it prolly won't fit me anyway haha. So here ya go if interested

Seeyaonthebeach
    Scotty

Re: Rare Bear Jacket

That's a very cool jacket! -It would not only be a great addition for my air race collection, but perfect for that nice Wisconsin weather!

Comment

Originally posted by CJAM427 View Post
      That's a very cool jacket! -It would not only be a great addition for my air race collection, but perfect for that nice Wisconsin weather!
      I see a bidding war in the future
      Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Pylon1_Mark View Post
        I see a bidding war in the future
        I have no doubt haha! I let Will Whiteside's jacket get away from me, not happening this time!

Comment

Originally posted by CJAM427 View Post
          I have no doubt haha! I let Will Whiteside's jacket get away from me, not happening this time!
          OK my friend - I'll let this one go.... I can see it would go to a great home, and that's all that matters.
          I've already got three anyway, from the Lyle Shelton days... those are the special ones for me
          Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Pylon1_Mark View Post
            OK my friend - I'll let this one go.... I can see it would go to a great home, and that's all that matters.
            I've already got three anyway, from the Lyle Shelton days... those are the special ones for me
            Thank you! I really appreciate it! It will go to an excellent home I can assure you of that

Oh wow! Those were great times!

Comment

ive got one too..... Click image for larger version

Name:	rbjacket.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	227592
              Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
              RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Thats a 'keeper" Randy.
                Lockheed Bob

Comment

I got one of the leather jackets from one of Lyle's last "fan sponser" fundraising drives. I think a 1k donation got you the leather jacket and bar-b-que dinner in the Bear Cave during race week. Had some good conversations with both Lyle and John Penney. They crew was busy thrashing on the plane out on the ramp. They would run in and grab a plate of food, then head back to the plane.

Comment

Working...
                  X