New Sport Class Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sport Class Website

Over the weekend I was able to launch the new Sport Class website!

It took a lot of work but I am very happy with the results. I was able to migrate all of our old news articles from the previous website as well as photo galleries and videos. The pilot bio page is also a bit more in depth. A few bios are still missing, but I'll be filling those details in as I get them. One of the biggest new features is mobile friendly! So check it out on your phones/tablets.

Part of what makes it look so good (I think) is the awesome photographs I was able to use. Some were given to me for this project and others I pulled from galleries on the old website. Some of the pictures used were from:

Tim Adams
    Bruce Croft
    Chris Luvara

Images like these are what the fans really enjoy and the website would be nothing without them so I can't say thanks enough. The photo galleries will get a little better when I have more time to format the gallery a little differently. I'd love to have galleries from featured photographers or compilations from each year. Whatever I can get. If anyone is interested please contact me and we'll get some posted!

Also, I am open to any suggestions as well in regards to site design or the type of content you would prefer to see. The goal is to make it as in depth as possible and a great source for teams and fans alike. If anyone is in need of a small business website, please let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks!
    Tom McNerney
    Unleashed #55
    Unleashed Air Racing

Re: New Sport Class Website

Gorgeous!!!!! Very exciting to see the Air Races come to the internet more and more. Might have to get a Sport Class baseball tee as well…. Those are sweet! Nice job on the site Tom.
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Nicely done, clean and just the right amount of content. Hopefully the IF1 folks will follow suit.

'Gimp
      sigpic
      1987 Yakovlev Yak-52
      Comm-Instr, High-Perf/Complex, TW

Comment

Tom,

I just had a look at the new web site; a job very well done, indeed.

Blue skies,
        Chris

Comment

Thanks everyone! Hopefully we can keep it exciting considering we are now the BIGGEST class at Reno!
          Unleashed Air Racing

Comment

Working...
          X