Planes of Fame 2013 part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes of Fame 2013 part 3

Here is the final installment of the 2013 Planes of Fame show, this segment features the P-38 gaggle during the Saturday flight.
    The 3rd and final installment of the 2013 Planes of Fame airshow.The Planes of Fame museum hosts one of the best airshows/warbird gatherings in the country, ...

Jason
    Jason Schillereff

Re: Planes of Fame 2013 part 3

Originally posted by Jason S. View Post
    Here is the final installment of the 2013 Planes of Fame show, this segment features the P-38 gaggle during the Saturday flight.
    The 3rd and final installment of the 2013 Planes of Fame airshow.The Planes of Fame museum hosts one of the best airshows/warbird gatherings in the country, ...

Jason
    Was I the only one who got nervous during Saturday's 5-ship P-38 flyover? I got a tad uneasy all over again watching it on the video. I heard Sunday's formation was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad Veich View Post
      Was I the only one who got nervous during Saturday's 5-ship P-38 flyover? I got a tad uneasy all over again watching it on the video. I heard Sunday's formation was better.
      Yeah, that Saturday formation was definitely off, Sunday was very nice, unfortunately I didn't get it on film.

Jason
      Jason Schillereff

Comment

Great stuff as always Jason!
        Random Air Blog

Comment

Always a pleasure watching your vids Jason - excellent work
          Thanks for posting the link
          Mark K....

Comment

Thanks guys, next up is some classic footage from 1980. Chris luvara hooked me up with some team Ridge Runner footage from the 1980 race, not the clearest stuff but it is cool.
            Jason
            Jason Schillereff

Comment

Working...
            X