Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY! FREEMARK ENTERTAINMENT LLC...YOU AWAKE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HEY! FREEMARK ENTERTAINMENT LLC...YOU AWAKE?

I still think it would be worth while for both Red Bull and RARA if the Las Vegas Red Bull event was either the week before or after Reno. If the Vegas Red Bull was Sept 6 & 7 (which is scheduled for Dallas this year) then those spectators that traveled in from distant locations would have the opportunity during same trip to include Reno the next week.

I think this would be win/win for both events.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald McMullin View Post
      I still think it would be worth while for both Red Bull and RARA if the Las Vegas Red Bull event was either the week before or after Reno. If the Vegas Red Bull was Sept 6 & 7 (which is scheduled for Dallas this year) then those spectators that traveled in from distant locations would have the opportunity during same trip to include Reno the next week.

I think this would be win/win for both events.
      I think you are severely overestimating the damn that Red Bull would give towards RARA and the Reno Air Races. They are in it to make a business endeavor and really aren't interested in something that would be convenient to someone else. The limited exposure I've had with Red Bull is they are all about Red Bull and little else....including 'your' vacation schedule.

Comment

43 days to go.

Thought I'd bring this old post to the front.

The RARA website hasn't had much excitement.

Hows the rest of the country looking, anyone see anything announcing the Reno Air Races??

With 43 days to go, making travel and hotels arrangements this late you pay a premium.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
          I think you are severely overestimating the damn that Red Bull would give towards RARA and the Reno Air Races. They are in it to make a business endeavor and really aren't interested in something that would be convenient to someone else. The limited exposure I've had with Red Bull is they are all about Red Bull and little else....including 'your' vacation schedule.

Red Bull is open when you contact them and ask questions. They (Probably driven by the marketing department) feel involvement with Reno would confuse fans of their own series of races.

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
          43 days to go.

Thought I'd bring this old post to the front.

The RARA website hasn't had much excitement.

Hows the rest of the country looking, anyone see anything announcing the Reno Air Races??

With 43 days to go, making travel and hotels arrangements this late you pay a premium.

Freemark hasn't existed in many months, their principle owner joined a much larger company and moved on. Last I heard the company handling RARA was based in Reno.

Comment

Working...
          X