Even more Variety!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more Variety!

John Klatt bringing the recently finished Jet-powered Waco to perform at the races. Yeah baby!
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Even more Variety!

2014 "Rebirth" of the Reno Air Races

Comment

It would be nice to see John and the jet powered Waco in Reno this year and his schedule is open for that week!

Comment

While excited by a nice variety of acts, I hope this not indicate another light racing schedule...
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
          While excited by a nice variety of acts, I hope this not indicate another light racing schedule...
          I would say that it's just a change from the bland (not boring, but just repetitive) acts we have had year after year. Not to take anything away from Kent Pietsch and Jim Peitz to name a few, but we have had the same stuff every year! Added last year we had the CAF who are coming again, and the Sabreliner demo which will be replaced by some other new act, (being the Alpha Jet, jet waco, etc…) I think they are throwing a well-deserved new mix of stuff at us to draw a better crowd. Hey this is the Jet Waco's first year and it isn't even going to Oshkosh! That's pretty special that Reno gets to have it I see where you are coming from though.
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by Airrace7 View Post
            It would be nice to see John and the jet powered Waco in Reno this year and his schedule is open for that week!

For some reason, when I first read your post, I thought you meant he'd be entered in the Jet Class. Maybe the Old-Timer's is setting in early.

Oh wait, I am getting old.

Comment

Working...
            X