Default Re: SUPERBOWL 14

GO RENO AIR RACES

Brian

Amen!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Maybe Payton Manning better renew his contracts with Pappa Johns & Buick after tonites showing. It does take more than one player to make a team. Yea "SeaHawks"
    Lockheed Bob

Boy, we can open up a "Monday morning quarterback" discussion on this one! To me, it looked like Payton gave in to the interview/fame game and spent too much time with the media before the game.

When that first play went bad, he was devastated, and remained so, for the entire game!

I truly respect the Manning family, Payton, to the extreme... but.. it just didn't seem he had his game head on this night...
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Quote Originally Posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    Boy, we can open up a "Monday morning quarterback" discussion on this one! To me, it looked like Payton gave in to the interview/fame game and spent too much time with the media before the game.

When that first play went bad, he was devastated, and remained so, for the entire game!

I truly respect the Manning family, Payton, to the extreme... but.. it just didn't seem he had his game head on this night...
    What he said!

OH YEAH, BABY!!!! No voice...hungover...and I don't care one bit!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hawk Hotties.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	223.3 KB 
ID:	20479
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    Owner - AIR BOSS ONE
    San Diego CA
    http://airbossone.com

Quote Originally Posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post

To me it looked like Seattle collapsed the pocket on Manning, getting in his face and making him move off the spot. That's not Manning's strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Reever View Post
    To me it looked like Seattle collapsed the pocket on Manning, getting in his face and making him move off the spot. That's not Manning's strength.
    Yep, that and Seattle never really let the Bronco receivers get behind them.

Great Manning fan, but also a Pete Carroll fan too. Maybe now all his naysayers from the USC era will feel a little less confident.

Quote Originally Posted by ignomini View Post
    Yep, that and Seattle never really let the Bronco receivers get behind them.

Great Manning fan, but also a Pete Carroll fan too. Maybe now all his naysayers from the USC era will feel a little less confident.
    As a USC fan, I'm happy for Pete Carroll and he entered an elite group yesterday. A coach that has won a National Championship in college and a Super Bowl winning coach in the NFL. Jimmy Johnson pointed that out in an interview with the coach.