Brian

Comment

Re: SUPERBOWL 14

Amen!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Maybe Payton Manning better renew his contracts with Pappa Johns & Buick after tonites showing. It does take more than one player to make a team. Yea "SeaHawks"
        Lockheed Bob

Comment

Boy, we can open up a "Monday morning quarterback" discussion on this one! To me, it looked like Payton gave in to the interview/fame game and spent too much time with the media before the game.

When that first play went bad, he was devastated, and remained so, for the entire game!

I truly respect the Manning family, Payton, to the extreme... but.. it just didn't seem he had his game head on this night...
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
            Boy, we can open up a "Monday morning quarterback" discussion on this one! To me, it looked like Payton gave in to the interview/fame game and spent too much time with the media before the game.

When that first play went bad, he was devastated, and remained so, for the entire game!

I truly respect the Manning family, Payton, to the extreme... but.. it just didn't seem he had his game head on this night...
            What he said!

Comment

OH YEAH, BABY!!!! No voice...hungover...and I don't care one bit!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hawk Hotties.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	227566
              Owen Ashurst
              Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
              http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post

To me it looked like Seattle collapsed the pocket on Manning, getting in his face and making him move off the spot. That's not Manning's strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Reever View Post
                  To me it looked like Seattle collapsed the pocket on Manning, getting in his face and making him move off the spot. That's not Manning's strength.
                  Yep, that and Seattle never really let the Bronco receivers get behind them.

Great Manning fan, but also a Pete Carroll fan too. Maybe now all his naysayers from the USC era will feel a little less confident.
                  No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
                  http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Originally posted by ignomini View Post
                    Yep, that and Seattle never really let the Bronco receivers get behind them.

Great Manning fan, but also a Pete Carroll fan too. Maybe now all his naysayers from the USC era will feel a little less confident.
                    As a USC fan, I'm happy for Pete Carroll and he entered an elite group yesterday. A coach that has won a National Championship in college and a Super Bowl winning coach in the NFL. Jimmy Johnson pointed that out in an interview with the coach.

Comment

Working...
                    X