Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Hear Anything From The New Marketing Company????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody Hear Anything From The New Marketing Company????

Originally posted by LoveOldPlanes View Post
    You got your wish, a Reno company HAS been handling the promotions....apparently this entire year. You can probably get details from them. As for promotion outside the Reno area- I saw one ad in a magazine about 3 months ago.

https://www.facebook.com/DraperStratComm
    When they first announced the new marketing company last year, Freemark's websites list of customers seemed impressive. With that I assumed great things and as time went along, nothing panned out.

So here we are, 42 days from the 51st Reno Air Races, its the RARA volunteers, pilots/crews and dedicated fan base that will keep our Reno Air Races going. Good thing theres a very large contigent of fans from all over the globe that help spread the message.

Last edited by Desertdawg; 07-30-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

An actual advertisement!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	8-5-2014 11-37-17.png
Views:	1
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	227696

Of course when you click to the site and look at the performers page you still see only the Patriots & David Martin.

In the news section there is a list worth reading. Though I do hope they combine the car drop and the Bentley demo.

These guys aren't even getting the basics right.

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
        An actual advertisement!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20778[/ATTACH]

Of course when you click to the site and look at the performers page you still see only the Patriots & David Martin.

In the news section there is a list worth reading. Though I do hope they combine the car drop and the Bentley demo.

These guys aren't even getting the basics right.

and the "ad" is found where ?
        Mayday51
        Jim Gallagher

Comment

The message that I'm getting from that ad is that there will be F-22s racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Haskin View Post
            Good point
            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Is there a schedule yet? Will they be before or after the Drone Races I heard about last month?

Comment

They must have played this game already.

Maybe will get the stands full with a bunch of Gen X thinking its real : -)

Last edited by Desertdawg; 08-06-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

OMG... that's got to be historical! Boy, if there ever was a year to get to Reno, this one will be it.. Can you imagine, the USAF F-22, the most powerful airplane in the world, racing at RENO!

Be there Be there Be there!!!!

Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by mayday51 View Post
                    and the "ad" is found where ?
                    A news site, linked from drudge, I think. I also saw this one on Flying:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	8-5-2014 13-50-49.png
Views:	1
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	227697
                    which at least has L-39's in it, but they are turning right. The Raptor is thankfully turning the correct direction.

Comment

Sad thing is someone with a degree got paid for this!

Comment

To quote Dennis Miller, "Now I don't want to go an a rant here, but..."

WT...? Admittedly I'm no marketing genius but for &$&# sake, can you at least get the performers right, have the right a/c turning the right direction, ,etc. Is no one at RARA proofing this crap?!

Come on, man. Get your poop in a @#$% group and marketing this thing! Otherwise, get the ____ outta the way.

OK...off my soapbox. Wine-infused rant has terminated.
                        Owen Ashurst
                        Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
                        http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                          OMG... that's got to be historical! Boy, if there ever was a year to get to Reno, this one will be it.. Can you imagine, the USAF F-22, the most powerful airplane in the world, racing at RENO!

Be there Be there Be there!!!!

"most powerful airplane in the world"?... Come on now, everyone knows that it's actually Dago Red

Comment

My website has updated performers and stuff like that.

Just sayin'
                            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by N22252 View Post
                              "most powerful airplane in the world"?... Come on now, everyone knows that it's actually Dago Red
                              Cue Grampi...... .
                              Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

he only shows up when someone is enthusiastic about rarebear...
                                Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                                Cue Grampi...... .
                                Todd Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X