Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Hear Anything From The New Marketing Company????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Hear Anything From The New Marketing Company????

Really quiet.

Wonder what Freemarket Entertainment in New York City is doing???

Hope there not sitting on the sidelines waiting for money?

Considering the dire situation RARA is in you would think they'd be very aggressive and start early showing everyone they can turn things around, or am I just dreaming?

Re: Anybody Hear Anything From The New Marketing Company????

Might be just dreaming Dawg. You would think they would be doing something by now. I am trying to stay optimistic.

Frank C,

Comment

Nope.

But not surprised. I never heard anything from the previous internal marketing group either. Not in 20+ years of going to the races or 50 years of living less than 250 miles away in the SF Bay. I don't hear anything on the radio, no full page ads (or even quarter page) in any of the aviation rags I read. Nothing in the newspaper. No articles in the various flying magazines hyping it up in May or June. No flyers posted early summer by volunteers in pilot lounges at random airports. Nuthin.

Gotta advertise this thing. Gotta hype it.

Word of mouth from the faithful to the faithful just aint gonna make it grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
        Really quiet.

Wonder what Freemarket Entertainment in New York City is doing???

Hope there not sitting on the sidelines waiting for money?

Considering the dire situation RARA is in you would think they'd be very aggressive and start early showing everyone they can turn things around, or am I just dreaming?

give us the website DD, lets flood them with emails!

Comment

In the late 80's and early 90's I used too buy reserved seats. I would get a tri-fold piece in the mail around June or so...
          '71 S.D.1000, '85-'91,'94',95,'97-'99,'02,'04,'06,'08,'10,'13,'14 NCAR.

Comment

Originally posted by planecrazy2 View Post
            In the late 80's and early 90's I used too buy reserved seats. I would get a tri-fold piece in the mail around June or so...
            I've been thinking about that too... I bought reserved seats in 2008, and the next summer RARA sent a mailing prompting me to renew them for the next year. I haven't seen such a reminder since.

Comment

We received ours for last year, but since we did not attend I would not expect to see the notice this year.

Comment

I have tried to contact them a number of times through their own website and have received no acknowledgement of messages or contact back.

Comment

My iPhone gave me a message this morning that the "reno" app had an update available.. More likely my POS iphone than an update but.. food for thought..

PS... it does not see the internet any more so impossible to update it... (I know, I know.. new phone.. )
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by LoveOldPlanes View Post
                    I have tried to contact them a number of times through their own website and have received no acknowledgement of messages or contact back.
                    Not a good sign.

Comment

Boy this sure is not looking look, its all about the money? And the fact is there is none, and unless you roll-up your sleeves and think out the box there will be no chance to make things happen.

No community pride when you deal with company so far away - I am still hoping for a positive outcome. Brings to mind the Pace salsa commercials "says here its made in New York Cityyyyyyyy"

On the other hand there are some very good marketing/ad agencies in Reno and they share the community spirit. Wonder if anyone ever talked with them?

Tips mendapatkan lowongan kerja dengan mudah untuk lulusan SMA. Kumpulan tips untuk lulusan SMA agar mempunyai karir yang bagus.

We’re here to champion for the human side of working at an agency. We want to understand what makes you and customers tick – and then we’ll supply the creativity to bring insights to life.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveOldPlanes View Post
                        Not a good sign.

Comment

This is all the information I have for the marketing company, hope this helps.

Kara A. Kenney

kara@freemarkentertainment.com

Freemark Entertainment
                          10 Rockefeller Plaza
                          Suite 1007
                          New York, NY 10020

Comment

43 days to go.

Thought I'd bring this old post to the front.

The RARA website hasn't had much excitement.

Hows the rest of the country looking, anyone see anything announcing the Reno Air Races??

With 43 days to go, making travel and hotels arrangements this late you pay a premium.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
                              43 days to go.

Thought I'd bring this old post to the front.

The RARA website hasn't had much excitement.

Hows the rest of the country looking, anyone see anything announcing the Reno Air Races??

With 43 days to go, making travel and hotels arrangements this late you pay a premium.

You got your wish, a Reno company HAS been handling the promotions....apparently this entire year. You can probably get details from them. As for promotion outside the Reno area- I saw one ad in a magazine about 3 months ago.

https://www.facebook.com/DraperStratComm

Comment

Working...
                              X