Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Bear Is Back In Reno

Kind of

Rod Lewis donated him to the Washoe County Parks Dept to use as a kids playground feature.

All kidding aside, this is a really cool Reno Air Race themed kid park addition they are building in the North Valleys Regional Park in Stead. Stopped by yesterday morning to capture these shots.

Re: Rare Bear Is Back In Reno

Wow Rare Bear on a steeeek! I bet Jeff Dunham could make it talk!

Comment

Sorry, just got to say this...to make it really look good, put a model of Voodoo and Strega about 10ft. in front of it......

Comment

Is that a water park? I see a downspout and a bucket. I guess they picked the Bear cause it's always leaking something.

Seriously, its very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigby View Post
          Sorry, just got to say this...to make it really look good, put a model of Voodoo and Strega about 10ft. in front of it......
          More like Voodoo and Strega 3/4 of a lap ahead and Czech Mate safely in front.

Comment

Originally posted by Dialtapper View Post
            More like Voodoo and Strega 3/4 of a lap ahead and Czech Mate safely in front.
            Uh, ahem....232 in front as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
              Kind of

Rod Lewis donated him to the Washoe County Parks Dept to use as a kids playground feature.

All kidding aside, this is a really cool Reno Air Race themed kid park addition they are building in the North Valleys Regional Park in Stead. Stopped by yesterday morning to capture these shots.

It doesn't have as many bumps on it as the real thing does. Better Aero!

Comment

Working...
              X