Dawn patrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawn patrol

Dawn patrol 2013, crank the volume and enjoy!!
    The one and only dawn patrol flight of Reno 2013, it was a beautiful clear, cool and quiet morning on the ramp and what better than a couple of race prepped ...

Jason
    Jason Schillereff

Re: Dawn patrol

Very nice. How come Steve took off on 32? I rolled out of bed for nothing!!

Comment

great stuff!

Comment

Man, it's almost like you were standing right next to me.....oh, wait a minute.

Nevermind.

Comment

Thanks guys
          Tim,
          I'm not sure why he/they took off on 32, his dad and Mike Wilton launched in the T-33 just ahead of him, so I think it had to do with getting formed up easier.
          Jason
          Jason Schillereff

Comment

Especially in light of the fact that RARA didn't put out a video this year. . .

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your video media contributions and efforts!

That and you captured my two favorite airplanes!!!

Thank you!

Don

Comment

Jason,

I am curious to know whether you may have used different equipment this year for capturing video from the ramp.

Perhaps it's just me, but I think the sound quality seems distinctly better than ever before.

Any changes?

Bob
              Triple-B

Comment

Originally posted by Triple-B View Post
                Jason,

I am curious to know whether you may have used different equipment this year for capturing video from the ramp.

Perhaps it's just me, but I think the sound quality seems distinctly better than ever before.

Any changes?

Bob
                Hi Bob,
                Just before the 2012 races I was finally able to upgrade to a nice semi pro HD video camera, it has made a world of difference in the picture quality and sound from the last camera.
                The camera is the Panasonic AG-AC160 with a Rode shotgun mic. One of the reasons I went with this camera was the fact that it has a 22x optical zoom, which is a must out on the ramp and it shoots in 1080/60p to capture the correct prop blur.
                Jason
                Jason Schillereff

Comment

Working...
                X