Veterans: We Salute You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans: We Salute You!

I just wanted to say, to all who have served, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Veterans: We Salute You!

Words cannot express my gratitude to all those that have and are serving. "Thank You" and wish there was more I could say.
    Brian

Comment

Re: Veterans: We Salute You!

With each passing year, I’m reminded of years that have gone by and how much the American public’s attitude has changed regarding its Veterans. As a Vietnam Era Vet, I hold no grudges…harbor no resentment…hang on to no ill will. Fact is, our way of life does come at a cost…and it's the men and women of our armed forces, and those who've served before them that make it so. When you consider that about 1% of the population ensures the liberty and freedom of the other 99% (the TRUE 99%) I, for one, believe that to be a remarkable testament to the spirit of this nation. And one no other country can claim…at least not freely.

From one vet to another, thanks to each and every one of you. We were once young…and we spent some of that youth on securing the future for every American and those that will follow.

That should make us all proud…

US Army 1972-1975

Go Army...Beat Navy!!!
      Owen Ashurst
      Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
      http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Working...
      X