Warbird Aero Press?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbird Aero Press?

I just tried to bring up WAP, and got an account suspended page. Anyone know anything about it? First Pylon1 and now this. Is Wayne trying to corner the market by knocking off the competition?

Re: Warbird Aero Press?

Originally posted by Kevin L
    I just tried to bring up WAP, and got an account suspended page. Anyone know anything about it? First Pylon1 and now this. Is Wayne trying to corner the market by knocking off the competition?
    LOL... no, I can assure you, I have nothing to do with either!

Mark Kallio, for his own reasons, has either left the playing field, or, is restructuring, I'm not completely sure what his plans are but we wish him well in whatever he does!

WAP, on the other hand, runs a different sort of program than either P1 did or we do. He's hosted, we are hosts.. meaning, this website has an entire server to play with, not just a part of one.

I have no idea what caused the current problems at WAP but, it could be 1000's of things.

The way p1 and this site do it/did it, is way more expensive (in the $100's of dollars, versus in the $10 -$20 per month range) but it is way more reliable. There is a certain learning curve when running one's own server but having done it both ways, I'll take the headaches that this way brings over the headaches that the other way brings..

Wayne Sagar
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

WAP is working just fine again.

Comment

Working...
      X