Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miss Merced

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
    So that's two racing Sea Furies we'll never see again.
    That's so sad... she was such a pretty bird. I'd rather remember her in her better days... here's a few pics from Eagles Nest when Bolander came to take her home for the first time. He was one happy camper.
    Attached Files
    Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
      Thanks for sharing! Sure would look even better on the ramp at Reno.
      My pleasure! I guess I'd rather see her in one piece and flyable, than the way Dago is today... Anyway my next goal is to get down there and see if I can find out what's going on with Furias!

Comment

I was fortunate to see her in 2000, looking every bit the racer.

Kevin

BTW....I really miss Pylon1! No offence Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by FuryFan View Post
          BTW....I really miss Pylon1! No offence Wayne.
          No offense taken! Mark Kallio and I are now and always have been, the best of friends! I believe Mark has always intended to bring back the content from the original p1 site.. ya just never know....
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
            No offense taken! Mark Kallio and I are now and always have been, the best of friends! I believe Mark has always intended to bring back the content from the original p1 site.. ya just never know....
            Wayne's right as always.... he a very dear, close friend & did have a little inside info . Hate to see him have to dance around the question - just because I wanted to keep things quiet for now. Well, there isn't really a "best" time, so.....

I've been working on getting the site back up for about a month now. It's going along well.... but still will be a few months before it's ready. Doing a reconstruction of the site is a necessary evil as the gallery software used no longer works reliably enough/unsupported - so a lot of that info has to be gleamed from a database file. Not to worry though, everything was saved so it's more a matter of time then anything else. At least I have everything done so I can start adding content. Speaking of which, I best get back at it.

Here's a little peek of what to expect in a few months... and I'm sure someone will notice that there is no links for a chat room or forum, not going to have those things. There will be some big changes since the site closed, but they are all geared for me to be able to concentrate on adding content.

Click image for larger version

Name:	website_102313_02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	254.2 KB
ID:	227463Click image for larger version

Name:	website_102313.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	285.3 KB
ID:	227462

So Kevin.... it's all good, P1 will be back soon enough (and thanks in no small part to the webmaster here).
            Last edited by Pylon1_Mark; 10-23-2013, 06:32 AM.
            Mark K....

Comment

Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
              airplanenutleo@gmail.com
              thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

So Kevin.... it's all good, P1 will be back soon enough (and thanks in no small part to the webmaster here).

That is awesome news! I'm sure it's a labor of love to get it going again. Thanks Mark.......and Wayne.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                X