Senegal Endeavor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senegal Endeavor

What is the story behind the design/development of Steve's beautiful racer, Endeavor? Anybody know? It seems to be the only one of that design to be racing and he sure has a good record with it.

curious,
    Sam
    Biplane Race #3

Re: Senegal Endeavor

Originally posted by flyboycpa View Post
    What is the story behind the design/development of Steve's beautiful racer, Endeavor? Anybody know? It seems to be the only one of that design to be racing and he sure has a good record with it.

curious,
    Sam
    It was designed by Mike Arnold and David Hoover as a follow on to Mike's record setting AR-5, http://www.ar-5.com
    Hoover raced it for a few years, then sold it to Steve Senegal after the 2007 event.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
      It was designed by Mike Arnold and David Hoover as a follow on to Mike's record setting AR-5, http://www.ar-5.com
      Hoover raced it for a few years, then sold it to Steve Senegal after the 2007 event.
      Thank you for posting that. I forgot that Hoover had it originally. I remember the AR-5, but never made the mental correlation of their similarities. Great story, and thanks for the post!

Sam
      Biplane Race #3

Comment

Thank you for posting that. I forgot that Hoover had it originally. I remember the AR-5, but never made the mental correlation of their similarities. Great story, and thanks for the post!

Sam
        So Sam, are you itching to build AR-6, serial number 2? You do need another hobby!

Blue skies,
        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by FlyKidChris View Post
          So Sam, are you itching to build AR-6, serial number 2? You do need another hobby!

Blue skies,
          Chris
          Hey Chris,

First things first. I'm buying into the hangar (80'x80') at the end of this month

Gotta have a place to build "something"...... stay tuned

How's Denver 737 treating you? Miss you in the sEWeR.

Sam
          Biplane Race #3

Comment

Hey Chris,

First things first. I'm buying into the hangar (80'x80') at the end of this month

Gotta have a place to build "something"...... stay tuned

How's Denver 737 treating you? Miss you in the sEWeR.

Sam
            Sam,

If you're going to have that much room, maybe you should build a few AR-6s; one for you, one for your lovely lady and one for your boy.

Training for the 737 in DEN is paused at the moment; my oldest brother passed last week just before my check ride. But I'm already NOT missing the commute.

Blue skies,
            Chris

Comment

Working...
            X