AN ALTERNATIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AN ALTERNATIVE!!!

As most of you are probably seeing, Miramar has been cancelled this year. We made the decision to not go this year less than a week ago and are VERY happy we didn't make plans on going to have this happen. May I offer a spectacular alternative though???? WARBIRDS OVER PASO!!! If any of you could make it to Warbirds Over Paso 2013, I can almost guarantee you will like it over Miramar anyway (especially Warbird fans).
    This is its second year and my first as i went to Miramar instead last year. Last years pictures show it to be a really good year as the Estrella Warbird Museum at Paso Robles Municipal pairs up with Planes of Fame Chino for what seems to be Chino's second airshow. The plans this year appear to be 9 plus P-51's including passes by Voodoo!!! Yep 9, like i said, it can be considered Chino's second airshow. As of right now it doesn't seem to be too big of an airshow and I'm hoping it will change this year and many will attend as i would love to see this show grow in the future. Hope you all can make it!!! I would post a link to the site but its poorly made and can easily be searched.
    Reno from '99 to '22
Working...
X