Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Newb here... Reno Pics

Default Re: Newb here... Reno Pics

I am very impressed with your work and hope you come back and get credentialed....
    I would like permission to post some of your work at about the 100k size on my photobucket
    account for my memories of this year, and would like to watermark them with your website.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Chris View Post
    I am very impressed with your work and hope you come back and get credentialed....
    I would like permission to post some of your work at about the 100k size on my photobucket
    account for my memories of this year, and would like to watermark them with your website.
    Chris

Thank you Chris that would be great! Please feel free to share my pics with your friends, just be sure to tell them where you got it I'm in the process of changing my branding around but you can view more of my stuff on my Flickr account

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95203787@N07/

Also feel free to check out my facebook listed in my sig line

Thanks again all!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygunphoto View Post
    Thank you Chris that would be great! Please feel free to share my pics with your friends, just be sure to tell them where you got it I'm in the process of changing my branding around but you can view more of my stuff on my Flickr account

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95203787@N07/

Also feel free to check out my facebook listed in my sig line

Thanks again all!
    Thank you, Sir! I am going to put your name and website on each pic I use....I wish you the best of luck and please get credentialed and come back to Reno....
    Chris
    Last edited by Coyote Chris; 10-09-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Chris View Post
    Thank you, Sir! I am going to put your name and website on each pic I use....I wish you the best of luck and please get credentialed and come back to Reno....
    Chris
    Thanks again Chris! I plan to be back!