Newb here... Reno Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newb here... Reno Pics

I am very impressed with your work and hope you come back and get credentialed....
    I would like permission to post some of your work at about the 100k size on my photobucket
    account for my memories of this year, and would like to watermark them with your website.
    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Chris View Post
      I am very impressed with your work and hope you come back and get credentialed....
      I would like permission to post some of your work at about the 100k size on my photobucket
      account for my memories of this year, and would like to watermark them with your website.
      Chris

Thank you Chris that would be great! Please feel free to share my pics with your friends, just be sure to tell them where you got it I'm in the process of changing my branding around but you can view more of my stuff on my Flickr account

Explore Tom Leigh’s 1,154 photos on Flickr!

Also feel free to check out my facebook listed in my sig line

Thanks again all!
      WWW.TOMMYGUNPHOTOGRAPHIX.COM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TommyGunPhotographix

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygunphoto View Post
        Thank you Chris that would be great! Please feel free to share my pics with your friends, just be sure to tell them where you got it I'm in the process of changing my branding around but you can view more of my stuff on my Flickr account

Explore Tom Leigh’s 1,154 photos on Flickr!

Also feel free to check out my facebook listed in my sig line

Thanks again all!
        Thank you, Sir! I am going to put your name and website on each pic I use....I wish you the best of luck and please get credentialed and come back to Reno....
        Chris
        Last edited by Coyote Chris; 10-09-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Chris View Post
          Thank you, Sir! I am going to put your name and website on each pic I use....I wish you the best of luck and please get credentialed and come back to Reno....
          Chris
          Thanks again Chris! I plan to be back!
          WWW.TOMMYGUNPHOTOGRAPHIX.COM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TommyGunPhotographix

Comment

Working...
          X