Thank you LiveAirshowTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you LiveAirshowTV

I just wanted to thank everyone at LiveAirshowTV, the Coverage was great! Not only did you bring us live feed, you brought it with outstanding quality. The different angles, chopper shots and the on board video was great! I also enjoyed the short segments on each decade of racing, very cool to go back in time like that! it almost made you feel like you were at the races! Big double thumbs up here!
    W.Hughes

Re: Thank you LiveAirshowTV

Originally posted by RRMERLIN7 View Post
    I just wanted to thank everyone at LiveAirshowTV, the Coverage was great! Not only did you bring us live feed, you brought it with outstanding quality. The different angles, chopper shots and the on board video was great! I also enjoyed the short segments on each decade of racing, very cool to go back in time like that! it almost made you feel like you were at the races! Big double thumbs up here!
    Agreed. Thanks for the coverage!

Comment

AMEN to this thread!!! I couldn't make it this year but ya'll made it all better!! thank you thank you!!
      Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Absolutely agree !!!
        Jeff Lee and crew did a stupendous job bringing the Reno Air Races to us, who were not able to attend this year. And for free, no less !!!

Bob Bass

Comment

Will some of the race live feeds be archived and available to watch later for those of us that were there but want to see it again?

Comment

Originally posted by glider90 View Post
            Will some of the race live feeds be archived and available to watch later for those of us that were there but want to see it again?
            Looks like most if not all of the LiveAirShowTV coverage from Friday, Saturday and Sunday is available for viewing here. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/38828597

There are no titles on the seperate segments, so you may have to search through to find what you want to see.

Comment

And yes, many thanks to LiveAirShowTV and Ustream for the web stream !!! It was great to be able to keep up with Reno in real-time from the other side of the continent!!! Great job !!!

Comment

I also would like to chime in and give Live Airshow TV a big "thank you" for all of their hard work this year. My family and I were thankful to be able to attend the races on Friday, but due to work schedule, we were unable to be there for the weekend. Instead, I was able to watch the entire event (while I was working) on Saturday and Sunday, and thoroughly loved it! Thank you Live Airshow TV for giving us that opportunity

Comment

I would also like to give a BIG TEXAS THANKS to LiveAirshowTV!!! I haven't been able to attend Reno in years. This was as close as I could get...minus the sun burn! Great coverage!!

Comment

Just like to add my thanks to Jeff and the crew at LiveAirShowTV. Excellent job
                    I've been able to make it down to Reno a few times - this sure makes it easier to live through the long dry spells in between up here on the frozen prairies of Canukistan (OK, it's actually in the 80s today but gotta keep the image y'know). Been a follower since that first paid subscriber webcast - seems like ages ago.

cheers
                    Scott

PS for those looking for the rebroadcast I think its this one at about the 1:30.00 mark (title bar above the screen should be: September 15 at 4:10pm): http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/38828597
                    Last edited by Low-n-Slow; 09-16-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Wow! Compliments coming from you guys is fantastic! It really means a lot.

While we love doing it, and deprive ourselves of sleep, we do all of this for you who can't be here with us. This year, we were able to bring our coverage right to those of you who WERE there in the stands, at least part of the time. I only started coming in 2000, and I simply can't imagine not spending this week in September here in Reno. So if we can even give you a taste of what's going on, from wherever you are, it's worth ever drop of sweat and missed sleep.

Yes, you can find an archive of the broadcast at the links provided above. We will be posting several races, and other clips in the coming weeks on our YouTube Channel and the LiveAirShowTV webpage. We will let you all know when that happens. The history pieces will also be posted. We wanted those to "premiere" at the event (plus we only finished the last one right before we left). I've got to add a few photo credits that were missed, and they will go up.

We continue to hear more positive comments from fans around the world which makes our efforts even sweeter. Make sure you let the Reno Air Racing Assoc. know how much you liked it so they will have us back for a similar production in 2014.

Thanks again for being out there and supporting us!

Jeff Lee
                      LiveAirShowTV

Comment

Jeff, the jumbos were a HUGE addition for those siting in the stands! Seeing the race unfold in front of you and looking over at the tron and seeing a view LIVE from Thom's cockpit was just amazing! Reno coverage sure has come a long way in the last 16 years!

You done good my friend!
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Jeff, I ran into your son/Operations Director Bryan Lee at the Reno airport Monday. I thanked him for the coverage, and told him my mom watched from Ohio all week and loved it. I was able to get to Reno this year, but cannot make it every single year. I expressed my thanks for the efforts, this is something I have been hoping for since the internet arrived.
                          It sounds like you guys have even better plans for 2014. Thank you so much for all of the efforts you have put into bringing the event to the web, you guys are getting it done, and done right!

Comment

Kudo's to Jeff Lee and LiveStreamTV, I was glued to my computer screen Fri, Sat & Sun, Didn't miss a moment. High quality cameras gave great pictures. While I was irritated with the timing of the commercials, It was worth it. Thanks again for a great week.

Comment

Thanks for the coverage for those of us that could not attend this year. I for one am very grateful. I believe that coverage like this will help to grow the sport and bring in some well needed dollars. I sent links to many new people who had never seen the air races. I hope others did the same. Thanks for all the hard work. You guys rock.

Mike B.

Comment

Working...
                              X