Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would have won if Voodoo & Strega started 1 & 2 with best ot 5-10 races?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would have won if Voodoo & Strega started 1 & 2 with best ot 5-10 races?

Who would have won if Voodoo & Strega started 1 & 2 with best ot 5-10 races?

One race may not show who the real winner is over time. So let's make a hypothetical longer race.
    Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-15-2013, 07:56 PM.

Re: Who would have won if Voodoo & Strega started 1 & 2 with best ot 5-10 races?

Steve beat Matt, plain and simple! Can't start in the back against Hinton...he and Voodoo were just too good for such a handicap. The Hinton/Strega combination was unbeatable so we the fans are better off to see them separated. Nice to see Voodoo taste the spoils of victory. They have put in the effort over the years and come up short. Great qualifying strategy with motors. Deserving win!

Comment

Re: Who would have won if Voodoo & Strega started 1 & 2 with best ot 5-10 races?

I was inthe reserved seating and when they came into view the race was already over. Not only was Matt on the outside it looked like Stevo and Sherm got a good jump on the rest of the field, Matt was way back.

Comment

Thats Easy.....Mike Nixon is the Winner! How many Engines do you want?
        Last edited by Jim58; 09-16-2013, 05:01 AM. Reason: happy fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Jim58 View Post
          Thats Easy.....Mike Nixon is the Winner! How many Engines do you want?
          As far as I know, Mike Nixon had nothing to do with the Voodoo motor. I believe the Voodoo powerplant was a Mikey and Frankie Mouse.

SA

Comment

Working...
          X