Voodoo Wins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Voodoo Wins!

158" or not, Matt had that thing balls to the wall and that alone was an amazing and awesome thing to see and hear. Add in the other top gold racers and it pretty much made up for the last few years of disappointing racing.
    Congrats to all the teams for a safe year.
    Next year could prove very interesting. I can't wait!
    Last edited by hm66sk; 09-18-2013, 07:53 PM.
    "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

Will Voodoo be back next year now that victory has been tasted?
      Random Air Blog

Comment

And is Tiger returning Strega to retirement, or is Matt willing to come up with $$$ again? It seems as though (despite much angst towards the program) Rare Bear is already discussing next year, as are the 232 and Precious Metal camps.

With Czech Mate now in some state of being bent, and the two super stangs coming 'out of retirement' for the 50th there are many questions to be answered for 2014. I certainly hope Mr. Button and Tiger decide to come back to duke it out again, but has either of them expressed plans to do so at this point? Interestingly the top three finishers have serious ties to Shafter, and all three have serious reasons for doubt when it comes to next year.

It was a great race, I would love to see it happen again. I hope that #7 gets a chance to start in second or even first on Sunday if it does. From where I was sitting, even if #7 starts ahead of #5, #5 still wins. Voodoo gets a great start, and Steven maintained the interval once Matt moved into second. Matt's 4 mph rate of closure equates to about .5 seconds a lap. I guess if it were a 16 lap race....

Purple is the new Red.
        Last edited by glider90; 09-19-2013, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X