Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Live Airshow Tv streaming today?

Default Re: Is Live Airshow Tv streaming today?

Scratch the above, back to crap streaming for mobile - oh well, on to the laptop we go.

'Gimp

......it sure is "less than the hype".......if I had to pay, I'd ask for a refund

......it is. and I cannot be there.
    Mayday51
    Jim Gallagher

Decided to try S-Video out from the lappy to the big screen, working pretty good. LiveAirShowTV is putting out some decent quality video, it doesn't look half bad on the 64".

'Gimp

Was working fine. It keeps dropping out now.

Gotta admit; despite all of my b#$%@ng about the announcers and the feed dropping out....at least they're PRESENTING the feed. Hey LIVE AIRSHOW.....good job. Thanks for doing this for us that can't be there.

I have to agree! This live feed is awesome! Yeah there's comercials, but they have to pay for this somehow. Remember folks, this is a free live feed, not an expensive Pay Per View. The live feed starts right where it left off after a commercial break also, so you're not really losing anything. Also if you look up in the upper left corner, there's an option to play the commercial early when there's no action going on.

I say THANK YOU Jeff and liveairshowtv.com for providing this great service!! It wasn't too many years ago when I had to wait for the January or February issue of Air Classics to learn who won the races!! I appreciate what we have now!! Great job!!

Race 29
    Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Quote Originally Posted by Race 29 View Post
    I have to agree! This live feed is awesome! Yeah there's comercials, but they have to pay for this somehow. Remember folks, this is a free live feed, not an expensive Pay Per View. The live feed starts right where it left off after a commercial break also, so you're not really losing anything. Also if you look up in the upper left corner, there's an option to play the commercial early when there's no action going on.

I say THANK YOU Jeff and liveairshowtv.com for providing this great service!! It wasn't too many years ago when I had to wait for the January or February issue of Air Classics to learn who won the races!! I appreciate what we have now!! Great job!!

Race 29
    Still like in Sacramento? Wow, that must be an hour and a half drive to Reno?!

I'm thankful to be able to stream the races, but this "live feed" is far from live. Yesterday, I heard about 232's mayday on FB while the planes were still forming up on the feed...

Thumbs down Re: Is Live Airshow Tv streaming today?

i wish i could see something....

Quote Originally Posted by GregS View Post
    I had good results....but the producer obviously has NO idea of when to run a commercial. I won't watch again. Stupid. Rather spend $1500 to go than be teased by an idiot.
    The producer does not control when the ads are run, that is handled by the people that provide the streaming service. I may be speaking out of turn, but I suspect Jeff would be more than happy to take your $1500 and not deal with the commercials next year as well.

Do I wish the ads weren't there (*&)(& yes, but at least we got video this year for those of us who couldn't make it.

Sorry off my soapbox,
    Chris