RED BARON POSTERS (update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED BARON POSTERS (update)

Due to the large amount of you diehard fans wanting this piece of great air racing history I would like to meet everyone who reserved a poster at a set time and place if that is possible. How about by the main stands close to the pit entrace after the jet heat 3A. After the races is fine too for those who cant make this. I have more that are not spoken for so anyone else wanting one send me a PM with a cell number. Leaving Idaho at 4 am to hopefully make it in time for the big iron silver race. See ya all tomorrow. Dave

Re: RED BARON POSTERS (update)

Originally posted by RB51MUSTANGFAN View Post
    Due to the large amount of you diehard fans wanting this piece of great air racing history I would like to meet everyone who reserved a poster at a set time and place if that is possible. How about by the main stands close to the pit entrace after the jet heat 3A. After the races is fine too for those who cant make this. I have more that are not spoken for so anyone else wanting one send me a PM with a cell number. Leaving Idaho at 4 am to hopefully make it in time for the big iron silver race. See ya all tomorrow. Dave
    Made it on time and will be waiting after the jet heat 3A. Dave

Comment

Where ? I am near pit passes.
      I found you nice poster!!! Nice meeting you.
      Last edited by Ronbo; 09-14-2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronbo View Post
        Where ? I am near pit passes.
        Meet by the pit pass booth in the shade after the races today and I can hand all these out. My number is
        208-313-6878 if u need to call me. Dave

Comment

Working...
        X