• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ran into Thom last night.

Very friendly guy! Wish him success!

$$
    Attached Files

Re: Ran into Thom last night.

Thom, Maggie, and the Minions of Metal are what air racing should be. If they focused their energy on world domination he would become the Not-So-Evil-Overlord in no time flat.

I have my fingers crossed for a podium finish!

Comment

He is very nice indeed. This afternoon, even with all the business in his Pit, he took the time to sign my Sons PM shirt. It made my Son's and mine day.

I have always been a Bear fan but I must say PM and her crew have really captured my attention. They are really in tune with the fans. Take a look at their FB page and you will see what I mean.

Comment

Yup, Thom's a classy guy. and the whole crew is so friendly. Wearin' my PM colors proud. Best of luck on Sunday.

Comment

I absolutely second the sentiment that Thom is a classy guy! He spent a couple of minutes talking with my 7-yr old son while he signed his little autograph book.

I think Thom's ability to use his personality and social media have been the success of the team. I think many other teams [of all classes] could use a dose of this.

This is why Precious Metal is the new "Bear", with regard to being a fan-favorite.

Congrats on a safe race and a job well done!

sam
          Biplane Race #3

Comment

Working...
          X