I propose..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I propose..

That we send Wayne to deal with Syria. They do stupid **** and he sorts it out in a few hours.....unlike our illustrious leaders.

Re: I propose..

Seconded

Comment

And the motion has passed. All in favor say "aye"!

Comment

Aye!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard Nieberg View Post
          Aye!!!!!!!
          Aye! You must be getting important. Not everybody gets that kind of attention. Smooth, quick, recovery. See you there.
          Snidely

Comment

AYE, but only after Monday of next week...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisMX105 View Post
              That we send Wayne to deal with Syria. They do stupid **** and he sorts it out in a few hours.....unlike our illustrious leaders.
              Well, I truly do feel, though I know it not to be even close to PC, that we are seriously going to have to do a NUKE THE FUC*ERS ...SOMEWHERE... Much the same way we had to do in 1945, in order to convince the arseholes that we mean business!

FUC*K with the bull, you get the horn sort of stuff....

Yes, I'm a "peace-nik" but... you can only let someone push you so hard, or so many times... then you have to react with everything you have... they know, if they poke you, you will really reallllly do them some harm.. Lessens the desire to do things that might piss you off..

Seriously though.. Imagine, you're joe s hit the raghead and you're weighing your options to fock with America.... in the back of your mind, you know, if I do this thing, my entire family, all my friends, my entire country would be glass in 24 hours.. Very likely those virgins are not going to look so good..

We ARE the toughest kid on the block, we need to treat other powers with respect but when they are complete assholes, we need to eliminate them with emphasis!

That's what I'd do..
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Aye See if you can borrow fifi

Comment

Working...
                X