Those OTHER Classes....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those OTHER Classes....!

I arrived on field as part of Team Precious Metal. we have a hangermate, Kent Cassels, who is a rookie in Formula One this year. As a result, before PM arrived I was spending time trying to get him rolling. I am actually taking photos and will do some future work for the Formula Forum publication which is about Formula One.

These folks are all cool as hell! While they are out to win on the course, you've never seen a group of folks so willing to help others in their class. While the Heavy Metal rules the day, there are a lot of other classes to enjoy.....

....anybody else out there in AAFOland like the other classes?????

Randolph B

Re: Those OTHER Classes....!

Hell yes!

Parker put up a 391 today in Blue II.

Bummed that Sept. Fate, Sport 33, Sweet Dreams, and Relentless aren't there...
    Sky Critter

Comment

The At-6 class, it is like "formation racing". Though I do like the "Golf cart" class after 5:30 in the pits.

See you guys on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post
        Hell yes!

Parker put up a 391 today in Blue II.

Bummed that Sept. Fate, Sport 33, Sweet Dreams, and Relentless aren't there...
        You read my mind completely... Those are the ones i miss the most, sad they aren't here, they would make for some of the best racing F1 and Sport have seen in years.
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Yep. My heart belongs to the IF1 class. I have roots in formula one, Sport and unlimited. I love all the planes and all the race classes. Too many fans are only interested in the Unlimiteds. I'm there well before 8:00 to watch the bipes, and wouldn't miss the IF1 class for anything. The only class I really don't follow that closely is the most competive - the T-6's. Something about hearing them turning avgas into noise.... Man, do I wish they would let me work on the prop....

Comment

Would love to see those other classes like F1, but I ain't getting out of bed early.

Comment

Originally posted by John H View Post
              Would love to see those other classes like F1, but I ain't getting out of bed early.
              It's worth it. Try it, you'll like it...
              Sky Critter

Comment

Working...
              X