Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we able to listen to the Tower or Racers frequencies from the Internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we able to listen to the Tower or Racers frequencies from the Internet?

Are we able to listen to the Tower or Racers frequencies from the Internet?

Re: Are we able to listen to the Tower or Racers frequencies from the Internet?

That's a million dollar idea.....Is there an app for that? If not, there should be. One that would archive the chatter. I wish I could go back and hear some of the calls we have heard.
    Last edited by boomtown; 09-09-2013, 08:22 PM.
    "Lighten Up Francis....."

Comment

Originally posted by boomtown View Post
      That's a million dollar idea.....Is there an app for that? If not, there should be. One that would archive the chatter. I wish I could go back and hear some of the calls we have heard.
      Liveatc.com has the tower. They have an app too. I have not seen the racers.

Comment

Liveatc.com has the tower. They have an app too. I can't find the racers' yet.

Comment

LiveATC Android app shows Reno Air Races for KRTS, frequency is shown as 133.300 - nothing going on right now but that is what shows today.

'Gimp
          sigpic
          1987 Yakovlev Yak-52
          Comm-Instr, High-Perf/Complex, TW

Comment

Working...
          X