• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precious Metal Has Landed w/15 Minutes to Spare

Here she is.

Re: Precious Metal Has Landed w/15 Minutes to Spare

BEAUTIFUL!

Looks like there's some oil cooler work to be done in the next day or two...

Comment

Looks like they have the old scoop back on??
      Last edited by RichH; 09-08-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RichH View Post
        Looks like they have the old scoop back on??
        I would guess on long slower flights, that would be the scoop they would use

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrace View Post
          I would guess on long slower flights, that would be the scoop they would use
          That would make sense. I remember him saying a while back after aero mod testing that it didn't provide great cooling at slow speeds. At race speeds it was good.
          "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
          -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Thank you Dawg for the photos. Very much appreciated.

Comment

The scoop on the plane is used for the ferry flights. The there will go back on for Making Magic. We seem to have found most of the oil leaks, as night runs confirmed. Lots of cleaning left from the ones we had already.

While Thom arrived with about 15 minutes on the clock, we have heard he finished the paperwork with two minutes left!

East Coast Crew and West Coast crews are getting to know each other, and its great. I have happily met a number of fellow AAFOer's today also! We've got our plane, we've got our tools and we've got our Thom....might as well se if we can win this thing.....

Comment

Originally posted by LoveOldPlanes View Post
                The scoop on the plane is used for the ferry flights. The there will go back on for Making Magic. We seem to have found most of the oil leaks, as night runs confirmed. Lots of cleaning left from the ones we had already.

While Thom arrived with about 15 minutes on the clock, we have heard he finished the paperwork with two minutes left!

East Coast Crew and West Coast crews are getting to know each other, and its great. I have happily met a number of fellow AAFOer's today also! We've got our plane, we've got our tools and we've got our Thom....might as well se if we can win this thing.....
                Is was nice being able to put faces with the names. The team has a winning attitude.

Last edited by Desertdawg; 09-09-2013, 05:05 AM.

Comment

I'm either lost, drunk, or going mad. I'm fairly certain I posted in this thread from work earlier today, and nothing that was abusive either. But now, nothing...

T J

Comment

Originally posted by T J Johansen View Post
                    I'm either lost, drunk, or going mad. I'm fairly certain I posted in this thread from work earlier today, and nothing that was abusive either. But now, nothing...

T J
                    The board got hacked by the Syrians........really, no kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by wyhdah View Post
                      The board got hacked by the Syrians........really, no kidding!
                      And that there is good times...........

Comment

T J
                        Looks like the board had to be reloaded from the last available restore point... probably around 12:00AM. Anything added between then and the point things came back online would be gone.

Comment

T J
                          As other's said, board got hacked.. I fixed it by patching the hole they got in with and using the daily backup to bring the board back to life. Anything posted between the backup time and the hack time is gone...
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                            As other's said, board got hacked.. I fixed it by patching the hole they got in with and using the daily backup to bring the board back to life. Anything posted between the backup time and the hack time is gone...
                            I beat you to the punch by one minute, Wayne! LOL. Thank you for your efforts in getting everything ship-shape again!

Comment

Thanks Wayne! Nice job, quick and clean
                              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
                              X