Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is covering and when is the online streaming of the 2013 Air Races?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is covering and when is the online streaming of the 2013 Air Races?

Who is covering and when is the online streaming of the 2013 Air Races?

Re: Who is covering and when is the online streaming of the 2013 Air Races?

LiveAirShowTV is covering it this year. Live streaming starts Friday of race week.

http://liveairshowtv.com/
    "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
    -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Based on what I read, looks like they will be covering Friday 8am first race until the last Unlimited race of the day Sunday. I wonder why they are not covering Qualifying Monday Tuesday Wednesday?

Is any other group covering the races?
      Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-06-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
        Based on what I read, looks like they will be covering Friday 8am first race until the last Unlimited race of the day Sunday. I wonder why they are not covering Qualifying Monday Tuesday Wednesday?

I'm not sure. Loaded TV covered it last year, and they started on Wednesday for the first heat races.
        "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
        -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It cost a lot of money to provide things for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigercat24 View Post
            I'm not sure. Loaded TV covered it last year, and they started on Wednesday for the first heat races.
            I just checked LoadedTV.com and did NOT see anything about the races. The website looks inactive.

Comment

Does anyone know what LiveAirShowTV.com has planned? How many cameras, locations etc?

Comment

In affiliation with the FSX Air Sports Association, we will be providing daily updates from Stead, with photos, and maybe some video. Please feel to book mark THIS PAGE into your 2013 Reno favorites.

- Joseph

Comment

Does anyone know what LiveAirShowTV.com has planned? How many cameras, locations etc?
                  What did it say on their web site?
                  Sky Critter

Comment

Working...
                  X