Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

Originally posted by ChrisMX105 View Post
    I am sure I speak for all who are watching this unfold when I say a great big "Thank You" for keeping all of us informed. I have done the all night thrashes and I know the last thing on anyone's mind is keeping the masses up to speed.

In a nutshell

You guys ROCK!!
    Hey- I love AAFO.com, it was here I saw Thom's notice looking for people to come help at the end of last year. What was expected to be a few weeks at the time for me has turned into the only thing I've done this year! Thanks to everybody for all the support- and I hope to shake hands and say howdy to everybody I can at Reno.

Comment

really impressed with the work the crew is doing! wish i was there helping out...
      Todd Smith

Comment

Brad is right...this week will remain forever etched in the minds of those involved, even us simple by-standers. Work your ass off now, fly it off over the next 10 days, and then tell the story for the rest of your life.

Not that I can think of a reason why you would need it, but if there is any assistance ATC can provide on the ferry, get a message to me. Tell me what you need and I will get it to guys on the other end of the string.

I will be one of the many lined up in the pits to share both my congratulations and my gratitude for what you have accomplished.

If we could bottle the passion and positive energy going on here...

James

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
          Here's another guy pulling for you guys........I'm going to be 100% positive about this and say, see you in Reno in a few days
          Brian
          +1,000.

Thom, et al,

I WILL see you on the ramp at Stead soon.

Blue skies,
          Chris

Comment

Originally posted by LoveOldPlanes View Post
            6:00 am Kissimmee Time: The Engine is in the Airframe! Time for props, ground tests and flight testing.

Go Team PM!!!!!!
            Hell to the YEAH!!!!

Race 29
            Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Everybody now (and with all due pops to Steppenwolf):

"I like 'stangs and Lightnings

a mighty Griffon's thunder,

'slicin' through the wind

the pylons torn asunder..............."

GO TEAM PM!!!...you guys were definately "Born to be Wild"

Comment

Hey- I love AAFO.com, it was here I saw Thom's notice looking for people to come help at the end of last year. What was expected to be a few weeks at the time for me has turned into the only thing I've done this year! Thanks to everybody for all the support- and I hope to shake hands and say howdy to everybody I can at Reno.
                If there's any help I can provide after next Thursday, I'm there! I'm sure there won't be a shortage of volunteers to help out at Stead after watching all of this unfold, but add me to the list Getting covered in PM bondo this spring was a highlight of my work/family trip to FL

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

I have seen a spy photo of the engine getting ready to go in.
                    I immediately went out and bought a new pair of sunglasses

Comment

Team is putting fluids in the aircraft right now to prep for ground runs. I am getting few details as I am having the travel day from hell trying to get to Reno.

Comment

Team is putting fluids in the aircraft right now to prep for ground runs. I am getting few details as I am having the travel day from hell trying to get to Reno.
                        That is fantastic news. Hopefully this goes smoothly as does the flight out. No more hang-ups, inconveniences, or bad luck in general.

LoveOldPlanes, I hope your travel day gets better or is done.

Will

Comment

At 1:30am, IT'S ALIVE!!!!! And things are looking positive so far!!

Comment

Originally posted by phoneguy View Post
                            Sky Critter

Comment

Nice work! At least Phil and I will be well rested.

Comment

That has got to be a good feeling. Congratulations! Good work and nice job to all you guys. Hopefully the dawn will reveal that all is well and ready to go. You guys have put in a truly epic effort to get to this point.

Get some sleep, you guys need it

Will

Comment

Working...
                                X