Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 190

Thread: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

  1. #21

    Default Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMX105 View Post

    I say anyone who can brings them a 6 or 12 pack. Least we can do.........
    I'm in: now, how do you get it past the pit security guys? They're VERY thorough...........

  2. #22

    Default Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

    Beer is not the problem, though no one even touches a beer while working on PM. We need just more time, just so Thom can have a safe flight over to Reno. Heading over there right after work to help out....just as I just recovered from the "hanger marathon" this weekend. Thanks for pulling for us, it really means alot to Thom and the team.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingjibus View Post
    This could just be the biggest PR stunt in years.

    I can dream cant I ?
    This is not a stunt, I can assure you of that. Some crew was there until 5:30 am this morning. I got in a few hours this morning (until I had an issue at home I had to leave for), and am heading back right now until I don't know when. Two of us have flights to Reno booked for tomorrow already. Good progress was being made at 12:30 pm when I left. We have a few people who are there during most weekdays, and a much larger group who is there weekends and sometimes afterhours. Hope some of the weekenders can show up after work today. Folks have come from as far away as New York and California to be a part of this...but nobody beats the dude from Hong Kong! Time is our biggest enemy.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

    Quote Originally Posted by phoneguy View Post
    Beer is not the problem, though no one even touches a beer while working on PM. We need just more time, just so Thom can have a safe flight over to Reno. Heading over there right after work to help out....just as I just recovered from the "hanger marathon" this weekend. Thanks for pulling for us, it really means alot to Thom and the team.
    No offense meant with the beer comment. Was just thinking that once you guys made it to reno that a cold beer would be well deserved once all the work was caught up.
    If I lived in Florida I would be there in person doing what I could. Unfortunately all I can do is cross my fingers and send good thoughts.

    Chris

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Portland, Or
    Posts
    1,200

    Default Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveOldPlanes View Post
    This is not a stunt, I can assure you of that. Some crew was there until 5:30 am this morning. I got in a few hours this morning (until I had an issue at home I had to leave for), and am heading back right now until I don't know when. Two of us have flights to Reno booked for tomorrow already. Good progress was being made at 12:30 pm when I left. We have a few people who are there during most weekdays, and a much larger group who is there weekends and sometimes afterhours. Hope some of the weekenders can show up after work today. Folks have come from as far away as New York and California to be a part of this...but nobody beats the dude from Hong Kong! Time is our biggest enemy.
    No one is doubting ya'lls commitment. I think you know we are all pulling for you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Reno miracle.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMX105 View Post
    No offense meant with the beer comment. Was just thinking that once you guys made it to reno that a cold beer would be well deserved once all the work was caught up.
    If I lived in Florida I would be there in person doing what I could. Unfortunately all I can do is cross my fingers and send good thoughts.

    Chris
    Im so sorry not to be there to help in some way.
    Go Precious Metal crew! I think you captured more fans than any this time.
    All the best for all the PM team.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingjibus View Post
    No one is doubting ya'lls commitment. I think you know we are all pulling for you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Reno miracle.
    Or as I call it. The Miracle on Hoagland Blvd.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
    Or as I call it. The Miracle on Hoagland Blvd.
    I feel for the whole team. If I could, I'd be there to push a broom or prop open someone's eyelids while they work.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

    Quote Originally Posted by 440_Magnum View Post
    I feel for the whole team. If I could, I'd be there to push a broom or prop open someone's eyelids while they work.
    I suggested super glue or perhaps staples to hold them open. I wonder how many of the crew will show up in Reno with torn eyelids and punture wounds.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
    I suggested super glue or perhaps staples to hold them open. I wonder how many of the crew will show up in Reno with torn eyelids and punture wounds.
    Puncture wounds...The Griffon demands more blood than that.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •