Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Precious Metals Current Situation...Hope They Make It

Originally posted by Dialtapper View Post
    I hope they make it, but what is the deadline?
    1700 is the deadline. FAA wants Thom at the Pilots meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrace View Post
      DEADLINE SCHMEDLINE...If RARA does not make an exception for them regarding a deadline they would be crazy...I know the rules should apply to everyone, but with the low entry list, the HUGE fan support for PM , the Herculean effort they had to make , and possibly mother nature being what holds PM up from making the deadline it would be ludicrous of them to not give PM a break.
      Johnny, I agree that there should be a deadline but I think those guys have realized that the circumstances have been beyond our control. They have been good about extensions because of it. One problem was Thom was supposed to leave Tuesday so much of the crew had tickets to head out the end of the week, therefore it was a thrash without some of the key crew. A real "all hands" effort. I know it has been killing them not to be at the shop as it is killing us all not to be able to help now.
      Last edited by wyhdah; 09-08-2013, 01:04 PM.

Comment

What are the chances that we just think she's stuck there.. and that he really did get headed toward 4sd much earlier today??

- Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by Idaho_cowpony View Post
          What are the chances that we just think she's stuck there.. and that he really did get headed toward 4sd much earlier today??

- Joseph
          Some Facebook comments say that he is fixing something and bad weather are messing it up as well. Come on Thom let's get PM to Reno you need a break already!!!!! GOOD LUCK ONCE AGAIN!!
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Just showed up enroute from Phoenix to Stead ETA 18:53 PTD

GOOD LUCK PRECIOUS!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyingsailor View Post

GOOD LUCK PRECIOUS!!
              Lets ALL unclench our backsides and take a deep breath!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyingsailor View Post

GOOD LUCK PRECIOUS!!
                That ETA is based off a slow speed. My very rough estimate with no a counting for weather deviations or additional stops or slow downs Enroute: right around or just prior to 1700 local. Someone on the team can probably give a better time. The 1700 timeframe makes for great storytelling down the road though!

James

Comment

Based on the math, I guess I will be holding my breath for 1h30m

Comment

Brings to mind ANOTHER song (with all due pops to Paul McCartney)

"Someone's knockin' at the door.........

do me a favor; open the door and let 'em in"

Go TEAM PM!

Comment

Yes, the flight tracker does an estimated arrival based on current speed and track, and that "best case" has him there at 1641 currently. He just did a big S turn around a cell near the Arizona boarder it appears. Watching intently from Ohio.

Comment

We just serviced the airplane in Phoenix and Thom and PM are Reno bound and down! It should be there before 5PM. Cheers to Thom and crew!

JP

Comment

Forgot to add... the airplane looks beautiful!!!! Get your cameras ready!

Cheers!
                          JP

Comment

Those of you in Reno, look to the sky's in less than 90 mins guys, lets hope all goes well from here on out!

Comment

Originally posted by vodkaandsoda View Post
                              We just serviced the airplane in Phoenix and Thom and PM are Reno bound and down! It should be there before 5PM. Cheers to Thom and crew!

JP
                              listening to LIVEATC.net and heard "Mustang Six Whiskey Juliet" check in. His Griffon engine and noise sure makes his radio suck.

Las Vegas feed, Approach control feed

Sam
                              Last edited by flyboycpa; 09-08-2013, 03:19 PM.
                              Biplane Race #3

Comment

Refresh of the flight tracker linky: (so we don't have to dig back to page 12)

Track N6WJ flight from Kenosha, WI to Chicago/Prospect Heights/Wheeling, IL

Comment

Working...
                                X