• Show
Clear All

• Qualifying Schedule?

Anyone know when the schedule can be found? Thanks
    "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Re: Qualifying Schedule?

Originally posted by hm66sk View Post
    Anyone know when the schedule can be found? Thanks
    Perfect timing to ask, 2013 schedule posted earlier today.
    Schedule
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I believe the person was looking for the QUALIFYING schedule.....I don't know if they post this and it probably best can be found in the offices in the back of the biplane/F1 hanger on the day of qualification. But even then, they can change it and do. Sometimes they have flyers in the communicaitons shack In the back of the main hanger...

Comment

Good information. Thanks. Just have to get there early Mon. and check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by hm66sk View Post
          Good information. Thanks. Just have to get there early Mon. and check it out.
          Since the first Sunday is a practice day, I wonder if it wouldn't be worthwhile to go down to the comm shack and see if they have anything at the end of the day....I will try that....

I have a dream that someday, our phones will receive an email and voila! There is the day's schedule....and changes and updates....
          OK, would you believe us RARA members could receive that since we contribute to the races?
          OK, would you believe in the tooth fairy?

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Chris View Post
            Since the first Sunday is a practice day, I wonder if it wouldn't be worthwhile to go down to the comm shack and see if they have anything at the end of the day....I will try that....

I have a dream that someday, our phones will receive an email and voila! There is the day's schedule....and changes and updates....
            OK, would you believe us RARA members could receive that since we contribute to the races?

Typically, there is an AM and a PM qual session on Mon and Tues. Unlimiteds and jets run at the end. Usually before noon and then 3 or 4pm. Weds just an AM session.

Michael

Comment

Ahh, I was unable to get it to work last time I tried because my iPhone was out of date, but the first year that I used the RENO app that they have, it was just amazing how fast they updated everything. You often can't tell who won when you're on the pylons, I remember being able to see what just happened, like a few seconds later.

They also had the schedules on that app... anyone know, is it still out there? If so, working with older iPhone's (and older iPhone users )
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                Ahh, I was unable to get it to work last time I tried because my iPhone was out of date, but the first year that I used the RENO app that they have, it was just amazing how fast they updated everything. You often can't tell who won when you're on the pylons, I remember being able to see what just happened, like a few seconds later.

They also had the schedules on that app... anyone know, is it still out there? If so, working with older iPhone's (and older iPhone users )
                For those of us that used to push electrons through vaccum tubes....can this app be downloaded into an android tablet?

Comment

For those of us that used to push electrons through vaccum tubes....can this app be downloaded into an android tablet?
                  arrrr... stake through my heart.. I am SO not a MAC guy! My iPhone has burnt a hole in my pocket since I got it years ago! I love to hate it! And now, it's just OLD!!

I remember hearing something that they were going to update the app so that would work on the droid platform.. (what my next phone will be!)

Update here if you find anything...
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
                    Perfect timing to ask, 2013 schedule posted earlier today.
                    Schedule
                    Interesting that they are still scheduling medallion and bronze unlimited races. Are there more entrants that listed?

Comment

Is this app on the RARA site or what?

Comment

Working...
                      X