Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RARE BEAR CLIP ~ SHOWS THE NEW MODS THEY'VE DONE ~ LOOKIN GOOD :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARE BEAR CLIP ~ SHOWS THE NEW MODS THEY'VE DONE ~ LOOKIN GOOD :)

HERE'S A SHORT CLIP FROM THE ROD LEWIS CAMP SHOWING A BIT OF HISTORY OF THE BEAR AND ENDING WITH SOME PICTURES SHOWING THE WING AND INLET SCOOP MODS ~ SHE'S LOOKING GOOD ~ HOPE SHE FLYS AS WELL AS SHE LOOKS ~

SOLO SHARE ~ CLOUDCHASER427

Re: RARE BEAR CLIP ~ SHOWS THE NEW MODS THEY'VE DONE ~ LOOKIN GOOD

Great clip! Thanks for sharing.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
    Random Air Blog

Comment

Very happy to see the tribute to Lyle in the video...
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Great clip. I like their solution to the cowl twist/wing root extension issue. Looks like it should work well.
        Sky Critter

Comment

Lots of racy airplanes, but I have a feeling it's Rare Bears year.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrace View Post
            I think you make a good point. It seems they have been working steadily on her since the trip to Texas and from the looks of it in the video, they did a mighty fine job on the changes. After watching this video and the one in the other thread, I am super jacked for this years event! Regardless of what happens, its gonna be a great year!
            "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrace View Post

ditto
              I also appreciated the tribute to Lyle

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                Very happy to see the tribute to Lyle in the video...
                Yes Wayne, I second you.

Comment

Wow!

Awesome Tribute to Lyle, and nice pictorial history! Big thumbs up for Rod Lewis!

- Joseph

Comment

I've had to have watched this video 10-15 times by now. The Bear is back
                    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Watching this clip truly makes you appreciate the crap pile of parts that Lyle had to start with and what an amazing feat to bring the Bear to not only flyable status but make a winning racer out of her ~ I've know Lyle personally, flown with him, and was on the Bear crew and know for a fact he just was not a quitter

Cloudchaser

Comment

i love the video and i love the new pain job as a model builder its a lot more simple and a lot essayer to paint i love it

now when it comes to Lyle i knew him for a long time from 1999 to the last time he was at reno he was always so happy to show the bear off to me and all ways loved seein the models i had made of the rare bear and now mr rod lewis is the same way he liked mine so much he signed it

Comment

Kinda like seeing a hot girl you used to "date" that decided fake t*ts and duck lips are "hot". There were alot of plans/ideas mapped out for the bearcat from some very smart people that never got implemented due to finances and other issues. I'll always root for that airplane regardless. Wish the new crew all the best.

Comment

being a mustang fan,I've got to addmit that was very cool.

Comment

It will not play for me, says it I might need to login???

Comment

Working...
                              X