Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any racers at Stead yet?

Originally posted by T J Johansen View Post
    He said in a recent e-mail that he was supposed to do a car race on that date, but has been invited for a reunion of the "Class of 64".

Seeing as Idaho_cowpony is based nearer than some of us, I think he should be leading "Operation repaint". Stock up on white Paint, get out there at night, and make that 51 look proper again...

T J

P.S. Does anyone know if Lacy' s Purple 51 will be present? I'm not expecting it, but the old Weiner N335 would have been another nice addition to the static line- up.
    I stand corrected ~ I heard yesterday that Clay does plan to have his purple Mustang at Reno for the 50th and is planning on having another local pilot ferry it up for him as he's driving the Lear This will be a great year for Reno and air racing

Cloudchaser

Comment

That would be great

Comment

Originally posted by V1670 View Post
        But the one plane on the ramp that EVERYBODY loves is Mr. Lewis' big ol' nasty Tigercat. Such a wonderful bird.
        My two year old (three this year!) sure loved it! Wait for it......

Comment

Your three year-old has impeccable taste.

Heard some radial-action (possibly a T-6) headed east from S.F. bay-area a couple of hours ago; looks like a front moving through so they probably wanted to out-run the weather.
          Last edited by V1670; 09-01-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X